Montgomery County Senior Games
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The purpose of the MCSG Athlete Scholarship is to enable and encourage MCSG participants to attend other, higher-level senior athletic events by providing assistance to help decrease the financial burden of attending an event.
Thank you to ACTS Retirement-Life Communities - Normandy Farms Estates for their generous contribution towards the MCSG Athlete Scholarship.
- Must be a current resident of Montgomery County
- Must have participated in Montgomery County Senior Games at least two of the previous three years of the games
- Must be participating in a high level senior or "master" athlete event
- Event Registration Fee
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Lodging Reimbursement
- The maximum amount a participant will be reimbursed is $300 per year (365+ days within awards).
- Eligible expenses will be reimbursed within 30 days of their receipt.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and will be reviewed by the MCSG Scholarship Sub-Committee on a monthly basis.
Award Announcement Deadline:
- Applications will be reviewed and awarded the month following their submission.
- Applicants will be notified if they are or are not selected. The committee's decision is final.