The purpose of the MCSG Athlete Scholarship is to enable and encourage MCSG participants to attend other, higher-level senior athletic events by providing assistance to help decrease the financial burden of attending an event.
Thank you to ACTS Retirement-Life Communities - Normandy Farms Estates for their generous contribution towards the MCSG Athlete Scholarship.
- Must be a current resident of Montgomery County
- Must have participated in Montgomery County Senior Games at least two of the previous three years of the games
- Must be participating in a high level senior or "master" athlete event
- Event Registration Fee
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Lodging Reimbursement
- The maximum amount a participant will be reimbursed is $300 per year (365+ days within awards).
- Eligible expenses will be reimbursed within 30 days of their receipt.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and will be reviewed by the MCSG Scholarship Sub-Committee on a monthly basis.
Award Announcement Deadline
- Applications will be reviewed and awarded the month following their submission.
- Applicants will be notified if they are or are not selected. The committee's decision is final.
Additional Forms and Files: