Montgomery County Senior Games
Skip to nav
- Billiards Congress of America rules will be used unless specified below.
- A coin flip will determine who breaks; winner of the flip will have their choice for the first game. For subsequent games the loser of previous game will break.
- The match will be a best of 3 games format.
- Scratch on a break results in all pocketed balls being returned to the table and ball in hand behind the head string.
- For any other foul ball in hand means that player can place ball anywhere on table.
- Women play on a smaller table
- Cue sticks and balls will be provided
- 8 ball pocketed on the break does not result in automatic win. The ball will be replaced on the table.
- Combination shots are legal provided shooter’s ball is contacted first.
- Each match will be a maximum of 30 minutes with each game having 10 minute max.
- If time left over from the first 2 games it can be applied to the 3rd game with the 30 minute match limit still intact.
- This is a bracketed event, therefore participants MUST check-in 1/2 hour prior to competition start time. Failure to do so forfeits your activity registration.