Montgomery County Senior Games
Skip to nav
- Game played is 301.
- A clock or 20-point face will be used with the throw line at 7'9" distance
- Dart board will be 68" from the floor
- Game continues until one player reaches zero exactly or 10 rounds are thrown
- Limit of 30 darts or 15 minutes (player with the lowest score wins)
- Players do not need to double in/out.
- Bullseye counts as 25, inside circle of bullseye counts as 50.
- Equipment provided; players may NOT bring their own darts
- This is a bracketed event, therefore participants MUST check-in 1/2 hour prior to competition start time. Failure to do so forfeits your activity registration.